- Clinical exercises: 180 hours
• the student participates in the work process in community nursing and outpatient clinic care in the field of nursing care;
• the student actively participates in preventive and curative health care activities at primary level of health protection;
•the student learns in detail the techniques and methods of work and the role of nurses in the outpatient clinic care activities;
• the student learns about techniques and methods in community nursing and the role of outpatient clinic care nurses in nursing, health care and interdisciplinary team;
• the student uses nursing diagnosis and process method of work in nursing care at primary level of health protection for individuals, families and the community.