- Vice Deans,
- Dean’s Council (composed of the Dean, Vice Deans and Faculty Secretary),
- Academic Assembley,
- Administrative Council, and
- Student Council.
The UP Faculty of Health Sciences has the following commissions – standing working bodies of the Senate:
- Commission for Study Affairs,
- Commission for Students’ Affairs,
- Commission for Scientific and Research Work,
- Commission for Election to Titles,
- Disciplinary Commission,
- Commission for International Cooperation,
- Commission for Promotion and Monitoring of Quality.
Departments of the UP Faculty of Health Sciences are:
- Department of Nursing,
- Department of Nutritional Counseling – Dietetics,
- Department of Applied Kinesiology
- Department of Physiotherapy.
Offices of Secretariat of UP Faculty of Health Sciences are:
- Office for Students Affairs,
- Office for Financial and Accountancy Affairs,
- Office for Scientific and Research Work and International Cooperation,
- Office for Legal Affairs and Personnel Affairs,
- Office for General Affairs,
- Office for Organizational and Development Affairs,
- Office for Technical Affairs,
- Office for Quality and Educational Affairs,
- Centre for Practical Training.