Duration of the project:
National Institute of Public Health
Jožef Stefan Institute
Project Coordinator at UP FVZ:
asist. Marjana Benigar Manias (SICRIS)
The school pot is the central national support portal implementing the Guidelines for Healthy Eating in Educational Institutions.
The main purpose of the program is to upgrade the internet portal www.solskilonec.si, which was also supported by the Ministry of Health in 2013 and 2014.
In the upgrade, we will focus on the upgrade of the portal:
- improving the nutrition of children and adolescents;
- raising awareness among different population groups about healthy eating habits;
- disseminating good practices and approaches to nutrition and nutrition education in schools and kindergartens;
- upgrading information support for more effective implementation of the Healthy Eating Guidelines in Educational Institutions; and
- ensuring accessibility to professionals and verified information on the healthy diet of the child and adolescent.
The 95% project is co-financed by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Slovenia.