- Lectures: 20 hours
- Seminar: 70 hours
• Using a case study model of great and bad ideas in nursing practice, education, and administration, students will explore some of the intra/entrepreneurial experiments, innovations, and creative ventures in nursing, including both successes and failures;
• The use of meta-analysis, randomised controlled trials, and other types of evidence in evidence based practice.
• The role of guidelines in clinical decision-making and in the transfer of knowledge into practice (research utilisation).
• Evidence finding in literature (Cochrane System, Medline, Cinahl, etc.).
• Restrictions when using Evidence Based Practice
• Information sources
• Evidence based guidelines