- Lectures: 15 hours
- Seminar: 3 hours
- Exercises 15 hours
- Independent work: 57 hours
• Measuring scales and characteristics of the measured variables
• Source measurement errors and their limitations
• measurement models (traditional and Guttman’s)
• Distribution of kinesiology variables. Transformation and normalization of data.
• The design of the measuring instrument and the definition of the object of measurements.
• The types of measuring instruments. Selection of suitable measuring instruments.
• Standardization of the measuring process and measuring characteristics.
• Reliability of measurement, evaluation methods of reliability
• The validity of quantitative measurement rates. Diagnostic and prognostic value.
• Sensitivity and objectivity measurement of kinesiology variables
• Kinesiology tests, procedures and anthropological characteristics and abilities rates.
• Measurement of basic motor dimensions. Model of motor abilities.
• A set of measuring instruments for motor variables. Planning and organization of measurements of motor abilities.