Membership in associations
UP FHS is involved in 3 international thematic networks:
- EFAD– European Federation of the Associations of Dietitians. The goals of this network is the establishment of an equivalent, comparable three-cycle study programme of nutritional counselling and dietetics, the standardization of the competences of nutritional counsellors-dietitians in all EU countries, the international exchange of teaching and non-teaching staff, students and good practice cases, and the assistance in the preparation and implementation of study programmes in the field of dietetics in less developed European countries.
- LEA-EBAM – “Pulsed Electric Fields Applications in Biology and Medicine” (membership since 2013) is the association of European laboratories.
- HEPA Europe – European network for the promotion of health-enhancing physical activity. The mission of HEPA Europe is to provide a forum for the advancement of health-enhancing physical activity (HEPA) research, policy and practice for better health and well-being across the WHO European Region.
- FINE – European Federation of Educators in Nursing Science
- ENPHE – European Network of Physiotherapy in Higher Education